- Amongst others, Keith has designed websites for Lewisham Speaking Up, the London Network of Parents with Learning Difficulties, Social Matrix, Learning Together NorthWest, Creative Kids Club, London Borough of Greenwich (easy read site), Advocacy for Older People, Cross Street Law Centre, Liz Fletcher (jazz vocalist), Claire McAllister (vocalist and poet), Advocacy in Greenwich, Katrina Slack (artist) and Therapy in Cornwall
- We design sites for charities, community groups, musicians and artists
- Contact us to find out more.
What we can do for you
Designing the site
- We will design and set up a website the way you want and which meets accessible web standards.
- We will help you structure the site and content in a way that gets your message across.
- The site will use html5 and css3 (style sheets) which enable us to make changes to the layout and appearance of your site quickly and consistently.
- Your site will work well on phones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
- We will optimise your images so that they look great but still download quickly.
- We can create PDFs of your leaflets or reports so that these can be on your site too.
- We can add your music or information in audio format to make the site accessible to people who find reading difficult.
- We can optimise your music to make it louder and clearer and upload it to your site.
- We can add - films linked or embedded in your site from YouTube, or can be hosted on your own site.
Getting your site live
- We will help you choose a domain name, find a hosting company and upload your site.
- We structure your site to help its search engine ranking.
Updating your site
- Once your site is online, we can update it for you. We charge for the actual time we spend updating the site, so the smaller the changes, the lower the cost.
"Keith Aubrey's working process has been a privilege to witness and engage with. He has enormous flexibility that was brilliant for someone like me, who changes their mind often... Being completely unfazed by that and also the moments when I suddenly remembered extra components that needed including.
What really stood out for me were the creative touches he brought to project, and that coupled with the ease with which he worked the technology allowed for so much exciting stuff to fluidly and quickly develop.
I always thought that starting a website would be a difficult and convoluted affair, but he cut through it all, always listening to my needs; and here we are, it is splendidly done and almost painless too!”
Talulah Miers Artist and writer
"Keith is very easy to work with and sorted out my website beautifully. He communicated promptly and clearly and created just what I had asked for."
Claire McAllister Songwriter, vocalist and poet
"We are an advocacy organisation that helps people with learning disabilities to have a stronger voice. Keith updated our website to make it more accessible: all pages are in a simple to use Easy Ready format, meaning that people with a learning disability, as well as others, can use our website effectively.
Keith was professional and easy to deal with and is still helpful when we require regular updates."
Will Davies Director, Lewisham Speaking Up
"Keith helped to redesign my website and trained me in the skills I will need to change and update the site.
Keith has a very comprehensive understanding of the principles of web design and was able to convey them to me at the right level for my IT skills.
I am very grateful for Keith's help and because his work is of the highest standard, would recommend him to anyone either needing fresh ideas to update an existing website, or a completely new website."
Lorraine Windsor Owner, The Social Matrix Limited
"Keith set up our website from scratch. His creative ideas have produced a fabulous website, we are really proud of our website, it is easy to use and looks wonderful."
Kathy Smith Chair, Friends of Shrewsbury Park
Keith has been designing my website for over ten years now. He’s efficient, intuitive and easy to work with. I would highly recommend his work. A diamond!"
Liz Fletcher Jazz vocalist
"Keith has played a vital role in starting and building our website with thoughtful design. His experience working with people with learning difficulties has led to many helpful and appropriate suggestions.
He is brilliantly fast to update and respond with all ideas and changes and makes himself readily available for any questions and/or support.
He keeps us technically up to date, making our website accessible on all formats without prompting, and a complete pleasure to work with."
Roz Anderson Parents Project Worker/Advocate at the Elfrida Society
"I approached Keith regarding development a new website after he was recommended to me by a friend. I had no prior knowledge of website design and found Keith extremely helpful with talking me through the basics. He helped me with visuals and structure, as I had no idea what my site should look like.
It was a pleasure to work with Keith and I was really pleased with the end result. I have received lots of enquiries through the site and it has really helped with my profile as a therapist. I can also send people to my site for general information so they have an idea of what to expect before meeting me."
Gail Richards Hypnotherapist, Cornwall
"Keith has worked with us to develop our accessible website. He gave clear advice and great ideas, which has resulted in a website we are very pleased with. Thanks!!"
Beverley Liver Director and co-ordinator at Learning Together North West