- As musicians, engineers and facilitators: Linda and Keith have worked on hundreds of tracks.
- We have produced music for live and street performance, and performance art - theatre, video, radio and advertising. This has been for individual recording artists, bands, community arts organizations, tribute groups and training courses.
- We have worked with community projects and on large-scale live performances, music for film and video.
- As vocalist with Loop Guru, Linda has appeared live, on TV and radio in Europe, USA and Canada. She appeared on the loop guru albums Amrita and Loop bites Dog
- She co-write and sang on the Slipper albums Invisible Movies and Zoon Sandwich
- She provided vocals on Loungeclash album and single Just Lik This.
Recording and mixing
- We can edit and master your tracks - enhancing the sound and increasing loudness and clarity.
- We can sequence your tracks (including fades, track spacing and changes for level consistency) and prepare them for CD burning. We can burn you small runs of CD's or prepare a CD master ready for duplication
- We also record, edit and master audio and video soundtracks - mixing commentary, music and sound effects.
- We can optimise your music for the web and upload these to your web site or YouTube.
- We can add audio to the site to add accessibility for people who find it hard to read. This means that your information will be available to the maximum number of site visitors.
- We use Steinberg Cubase 9 and Wavelab 9, as well as virtual instruments and effects such as Omnisphere 2, Sampletank 3, Kontakt, Stylus RMX and Amplitube 4.
- We have a range of plug-ins to obtain professional sounds - valve and tape emulation, professional reverbs and delays, classic EQ and enhancement tools.
- We can compose and mix original music - for film, the web and performance
- We can synchronize music to your visuals - adding sound effects, musical fades etc.
- The rate for use of previously recorded music in video production or performance is negotiable. We can provide previously recorded music free for selected charities or community projects.
- We operate a community-conscious pricing structure. Contact us with your needs and budget.
Excerpts of music
All tracks © Keith Aubrey and Linda Conboy, except Icebergs - written and recorded by Paul Golding and Keith Aubrey.
Photography: Ava Bellamore Media, Linda Conboy
- Atmospheres(mp3, 855kb)
- Arwen weeps (mp3, 2.07mb)
- Low points(mp3, 2.86mb)
- Choral build(mp3, 990kb)
- Siren (mp3, 683kb)
- Ending(mp3, 1.17mb)
- Falling(mp3, 694kb)
- Qatar(mp3, 1.65mb)
- Icebergs(mp3, 694kb)
- Space drifting(mp3, 891kb)
- Snow over sea(mp3, 791kb)
- Gaia(mp3, 1.05mb)
"Keith has an impressive record as a guitarist, songwriter, instrumentalist and composer. His range and knowledge of musical genres is vast and his ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people to bring about something fresh and original always impresses me.
He knows his way around studio technology whether it is cutting edge musical software or the more traditional methods of studio technology. His ability to work with others in a sensitive and nurturing way means that whether the project is film, theatre or record - he gives his all and brings out the best from musicians and performers while staying attuned to the needs of the project."
Owner, This Digital Chamber Music Company
Portland, Maine, USA
"Keith apart of being an extremely versatile musician with his 'Otherness' projects is an experienced composer/music producer delivering music and sound editing for films and video in a wide range of genres (film /drama, educational and community).
I've work with Keith on several projects where his music productions were always excellent!"
Film maker, editor and facilitator
- Download a leaflet about our music and soundtrack work (pdf, 129kb).
- Contact us to find out more.