- As both a freelancer and a designer at Working with Words, Keith has worked for many years designing leaflets, posters and booklets for professional print.
- He has designed for web, print and audio for many organisations: this has involved working on the 'out and about' guide - a large scale resource completed with Transport for London and Working with Words, booklets for the Valuing People Team, Mencap, London Learning Disability Strategic Network, Department of Health, Ministry of Justice, London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, Healthcare Commission, Learning and Skills Council and many other organisations.
- Keith designed the' Parenting Toolkit' with the Elfrida Society and easy read leaflets for the Disabilities Trust, LGA, NHS England and Norfolk Community Health Trust.
- See a full list of our customers.
What we can do for you
- Your booklets, leaflets and posters will be produced in industry-standard InDesign to be ready for commercial printers with images at optimum resolution.
- We also produce documents in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
- We can enhance your images.
We will send you drafts of your document so that you can suggest changes. We offer you one set of changes free.
- We can prepare documents for commercial print and produce PDFs for print or for your web site. PDFs can include bookmarks and hyperlinks for easy navigation.
- We can also produce soundtracks and audio for CD, MP3 and multimedia to be used alongside printed materials.